Pool Service in Chelan, Washington
A sure way of keeping your pool in pristine condition is to schedule a weekly service plan. This includes removing debris on the bottom of the pool, complete a chemical balance analysis which may require adding chlorine or other sanitizer to satisfy the pool requirements, test and adjust the chemical sanitizer levels, check the water level to be sure the pump is able to operate properly, skim the surface for floating debris, vacuum, test and adjust the pH, empty the skimmer and pump basket, empty the pool cleaner bag/basket, if necessary check the filter pressure and backwash, and brush the tiles. Not all of these services may be required at any one time. We offer several services to take the hassle out of keeping your pool properly maintained. We offer 4 different types of service levels to fit your budget and the demands of your pool. Call one of our technicians for additional information.
Each standard service visit for a spa or pool includes the following, with additional services or repair work billed according to the schedule below:
- Brush and/or vacuum the spa or pool and remove trash.
- Clean skimmer baskets and waterline tiles.
- Inspect and backwash filtration equipment.
- Skim water surface to remove debris and fill to proper level.
- Monitor, test and adjust water to health department standard.
For quick and efficient pool service in Chelan, contact our experts at Swim World today using the form below.
Having proper chemical balance is the backbone to swimming pool maintenance. A weekly chemical service can give you peace of mind knowing that your family is swimming in a safe aquatic environment. Let us take care of the weekly testing and chemical adjustments of your pool.
- Test and adjust the pools water chemistry for Chlorine, pH, Total Alkalinity each visit
- Test for conditioner and calcium hardness quarterly
- Test and monitor Salt levels (if applicable)
- Full Chemical Service
- Making sure your pool//spa is spotless from top to bottom
- Skim pools surface, netting leaves and debris
- Brush pools steps, seats and walls as needed
- Leaf and debris removal
- Vacuum for small debris as needed
- Inspect Equipment for proper operation (Pool pump/motor, Filter pressure, Pool Cleaner, Salt systems, Leaks, Water levelers)